Firm: Moffa, Sutton, & Donnini, P.A.
Location: Fort Lauderdale - FL
100 West Cypress Creek Road Suite 930
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
- Tel : (954) 642-9390
- Fax : (954) 761-1004
- Email : JerryDonnini@FloridaSalesTax.com
Gerald “Jerry” Donnini II is a shareholder of the Law Offices of Moffa, Sutton, & Donnini, P.A. Mr. Donnini concentrates in the area of state and local tax matters, with a heavy emphasis on the tobacco, convenience store and petroleum industries Mr. Donnini is a co-author for CCH’s Expert Treatise Library: Mr. Donnini also regularly represents cigarette, beverage, and tobacco distributors against the Division of Alcohol and Tobacco in connection with refund claims and audit defense.
- New York University School of Law, L.L.M., Taxation (2014)
- Nova Southeastern University, J.D., magna cum laude (2011)
- University of Central Florida, B.B.A, Accounting (2007)
- Supreme Court of the United States
- US Tax Court
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Florida Bar – Tax Section, Business Law Section, and Young Lawyers Division
- FICPA – State Tax Section
- The Greater Fort Lauderdale Area Tax Council, President (2013 – 2016)
- The Greater Fort Lauderdale Area Tax Council, Member (2010 – Present)
- Broward County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section (2011 – Present)
- Nova Law Review
- Sigma Chi Fraternity
Moffa, Sutton, & Donnini, P.A.
Law Offices of Moffa, Sutton, & Donnini, P.A. are comprised of attorneys with strong accounting backgrounds, CPA licenses, and a dedicated focus to defend taxpayers against the Florida Department of Revenue. The firm handles matters from the receipt of an initial audit notice (Form DR-840) through controversy and at any point in between (including criminal defense). With more than 100 years of cumulative CPA and legal experience, we have the know-how to not only do a detailed review your records with the eyes of a CPA, but also to argue aggressively on your behalf as an attorney in front of the Florida Department of Revenue, the Circuit Courts of Florida, and the US Tax Court.
Our firm has successfully handled Multi-state Tax Controversy Matters since 1991 for clients ranging from small, one-owner businesses to global, publicly traded companies and every size in between. As such, by choosing the Law Offices of Moffa, Sutton, & Donnini, P.A. to represent your company (or your client’s company) in audit, tax, or criminal dispute with the state agencies, you can be rest assured that you have made the right choice.