Firm: Wells & Wells, P.A
Location: Coral Gables - FL
901 Ponce de Leon Blvd. Suite 200
Coral Gables, FL 33134
- Tel : 305-444-0016
- Fax : 305-444-0019
- Email : Tom@twellslaw.com
Tom has worked with entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals in health care, real estate, construction, retail, fragrances and cosmetics, and a variety of other industries to protect and maximize their assets.
Tom holds an LL.M in Taxation, having graduated second in his class, is Board Certified in Tax Law by The Florida Bar, and is a Fellow of The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel.
Prior to law school, Tom obtained his Certified Public Accountant license in South Carolina, is a member of the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and was named its CPA of the Year in Business and Industry in 1999. Tom writes often on tax, LLC and partnership issues.
Tom is proud to have been named Top Dealmaker in 2007 in Real Estate – Retail/Entertainment by American Law Media’s for his role in his client’s sale of Dania Jai-Alai to Boyd Gaming.
Fellow, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, 2010-2017
• Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ 5.0 out of 5 Peer Review Rated
• The Best Lawyers in America®, Taxation, 2007 – 2016
• Best Lawyers in Florida, Corporate, Tax Law and Trusts and Estates, 2012 – 2016
• Top Dealmaker in Real Estate – Retail/ Entertainment, American Law Media, 2007
• Top Lawyers in South Florida, in Corporate, Partnership and Income & Estate Taxation, 2003-2016
• Florida Legal Elite by Florida Trends, for Taxation, 2003 – 2015
• Florida Super Lawyers, Business/Corporate, 2006-2017
• CPA of the Year in Business and Industry, FICPA, 1999
• Board Certified Tax Law Lawyer, 1997-2017
• Board of Governors of Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (1998-1999)
Wells & Wells, P.A
Wells & Wells is a law firm focused on the needs of entrepreneurial clients to help them achieve their business and family planning objectives. With more than 60 years of combined legal experience in business organization and structuring, taxation, estate and asset protection planning, sales of businesses, financing, business break-ups and disputes, and bankruptcy and contract litigation, we bring knowledgeable representation and practical solutions to our clients.