Firm: Cades Schutte LLP
Location: Honolulu - HI
1000 Bishop Street Suite 1200
Honolulu, HI 96813
- Tel : (808) 521-9215
- Fax : (808) 540-5007
- Email : email@example.com
Chris is Chair of the Tax Department. His practice is concentrated in the areas of federal and state tax planning for businesses and individuals and resolving federal and state tax audits. He is the past chair of the Tax Committee of the Hawaii Society of CPAs and past chair of the Tax Section of the Hawaii State Bar Association. Chris is currently listed in the publication Best Lawyers in America. He is a past Adjunct Professor of Law at the William S. Richardson School of Law, teaching corporate and partnership taxation.
Chris received his J.D. degree, cum laude, from Hastings College of the Law, University of California. Chris received his B.B.A. degree in accounting, with distinction, from the University of Hawaii. He is also licensed as a CPA in Hawaii (not in public practice). Chris serves on the board of directors for the River of Life Mission.
- Rated Distinguished/Martindale-Hubbell®
- Band 2 Hawaii Corporate/Commercial – Tax/ Chambers USA Rankings
- J.D. (1997), Hastings College of the Law, University of California, cum laude, Thurston Society, Order of the Coif
- B.B.A. Accounting (1991), University of Hawaii, with distinction, Dean’s Scholar Award with highest cumulative GPA in College of Business
- Hawaii State Bar (1997)
- United States District Court for the District of Hawaii
- Certified Public Accountant (not in public practice)
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Hawaii Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Cades Schutte LLP
Our mission is to provide solutions that are unique, lasting and substantial. This mission is something we live through our core values.
We continually strive to exceed the expectations of our clients and community. If there is a single trait all Cades attorneys have in common, it is the drive for excellence and to be leaders in the legal community.
We do the right thing. Deeply ingrained in our firm culture is the belief that best practices in the legal profession include a high regard for ethics. Our reputation is not just for good work, but for integrity and responsible advocacy as well.
Encompassing every aspect of who we are, service simply is the concept of quality in everything we do, having a service-mindset when working with clients and demanding a lot of ourselves.
We believe that our energy and enthusiasm are contagious. We are inspired to make a lasting impact, and we are genuine in our excitement for—and devotion to—the practice of law and how we can help our clients.
There is no ‘face’ to our firm. Rather than many separate parts, we are individual pieces of one organization, with one overall mission. We take responsibility for individual and collective actions; the collaborative nature of our culture sets us apart from other law firms.