Firm: Goralka Law Firm
Location: Sacramento - CA
4470 Duckhorn Drive
Sacramento, CA 95834
- Tel : (916) 571-9155
- Fax : (916) 440-8038
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
John M. Goralka is an estate planning lawyer who represents those in Placer and Sacramento counties. A Blue Star Wealth Professional and approved educator for the California Department of Insurance and the California Certified Financial Planner Board, his practice is focused on the following areas: trusts, tax litigation controversy, tax planning, sales of real property and business, conservatorship, guardianship, probate, estate administration and planning, elder law, corporate and business law, and asset protection planning and implementation.
A certified specialist in estate planning, trusts and probate law, Mr. Goralka received this honor from the State Bar of California’s Board of Legal Specialization. The geographic area his practice covers includes Lincoln, Rocklin, Roseville, Granite Bay, Loomis, Newcastle, Penryn, Auburn, Orangevale, El Dorado Hills, Folsom, Fair Oaks, Gold River, Carmichael, Rancho Cordova, West Sacramento and Elk Grove.
Mr. Goralka received a Bachelor of Science in accounting from Sacramento State University. He then went on to attend the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, where he obtained both his Master of Laws in Taxation and his Juris Doctor. A member of the State Bar of California and the Sacramento County Bar Association, he is also actively involved with California Advocates for Nursing Home Reform, the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and the Sacramento Estate Planning Council’s Board of Directors.
For his high ethical standards and long list of successful results, he holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell. Mr. Goralka has been given the Traynor Society Award for Academic Excellence and the Prentice-Hall Outstanding Tax Student Award, and he has an Avvo “Superb” rating for business, tax and estate planning law.
- Asset Protection Planning and Implementation
- Business and Corporate Law
- Elder Law, Medi-Cal Eligibility Planning
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Probate, Conservatorship and Guardianships
- Sales of Businesses and Real Property
- Shareholder and Business Buy/Sell Agreements for Estate Planning and Business Continuation Purposes
- Tax Planning and Tax Litigation Controversy
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trusts and Probate Law by the State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization
- Certified Specialist in Taxation Law by the State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization
- Former Hearing Officer and Income Tax Auditor, Franchise Tax Board, California
- Passed the California Certified Public Accountants’ Exam
- Approved Educator – California Department of Insurance
- Approved Educator – California Certificated Financial Planning Board
- Blue Star Wealth Professional
- Distinguished Client Service Award – Martindale-Hubbell 2014
- 2016 Northern California Super Lawyer for Estate Planning and Probate, Tax, and Business Law
- 2016 Sacramento Magazine Top Lawyer for Business and Corporate Law
- Rated AV preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell
- 10.0 Rating with Avvo.com
- California State University of Sacramento, B.S. Accounting
- McGeorge School of Law, J.D. with distinction, Class Rank – 4th
- McGeorge School of Law, L.L.M. Taxation
- American Jurisprudence Awards in Torts and Business Planning
- Corpus Juris Secundum Award For Making the Most Outstanding Contribution to Legal Scholarship (1985 and 1988)
- Order of the Coif
- Prentice-Hall Outstanding Tax Student Award
- Traynor Society Award for Academic Achievement
- Board of Directors, Sacramento Estate Planning Council
- Sacramento County and California Bar Associations
- National Association of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Former Education Chair
- Wealth Counsel
- Elder Counsel
- California Advocates for Nursing Home Reform (CANHR)
Goralka Law Firm
Every day, in every way, we strive to be the very best team of estate planning, business and tax professionals, dedicated to providing peace of mind for our clients.
We are committed to building and maintaining a lifetime relationship with each and every client based upon integrity, compassion, and exceptional service.
Through this and more, we will positively enrich the lives of countless individuals and their loved ones in our community.