Firm: Buckley Fine, LLC.
Location: Barrington - IL
201 S. Grove Avenue 4th Floor
Barrington, IL 60010
- Tel : 847-852-1151
- Fax : 847-382-7242
- Email : email@example.com
Linda S. Fine is a top rated tax attorney in Barrington, IL concentrating in estate and gift tax planning. Linda is a Managing Partner at Buckley Fine, LLC, and also the chair of the firm’s Estate Planning practice group. For over 15 years, Linda has advised families on estate planning, estate and gift taxation and administration matters, guardianships, contested estates and trusts, complex probates, succession planning for family-owned businesses, and the formation and operation of businesses. Linda’s contributions to the legal community have been recognized by Crain’s and the Daily Herald naming her a Notable Woman in Law and an Influential Woman in Business respectively. Linda truly enjoys getting to know her clients, their families and businesses, and appreciates the opportunity to be a trusted advisor for each of them.
- 2022 Illinois Super Lawyer
- 2021-2022 Leading Lawyer
- 2021 Crain’s Notable Gen X Leaders in Accounting, Consulting and Law
- 2020 Crain’s Notable Women in Law
- 2019 Illinois Super Lawyers – Rising Star
- 2018 Daily Herald: Influential Women in Business Honoree
- Teacher at National Business Institute Seminar on Estate Planning
- Revocable vs. Irrevocable Trusts
- Living vs. Testamentary Trusts
- Speaker at educational and enrichment events hosted by national banks, financial advisors, and professional organizations, including medical, professional, and other businesses
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association | Member
- DuPage County Estate Planning Council | Member
- Wealth Counsel Illinois Forum | Member
- Estate Planning
- Estate & Trust Administration
- Business Law
- Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, B.A. Economics
Buckley Fine, LLC.
Buckley Fine, LLC is ready to provide tailored solutions to your legal needs. Their team of attorneys has the expertise of large downtown law firms with the added convenience of suburban locations. Practice areas include Business Law, Estate Planning, Estate and Trust Administration, Employment Law, Litigation, and Residential and Commercial Real Estate. Buckley Fine’s experienced attorneys collaborate across practice areas to deliver comprehensive and efficient counsel that exceeds expectations.
The Buckley Fine team is committed to providing personalized attention to each one of their clients. Since their experienced attorneys, paralegals, and staff members are also part of their clients’ communities, they understand first-hand how important it is to work closely with each individual through all stages of their legal matters. Buckley Fine takes pride in providing responsive service and thoughtful advocacy that earns respect and surpasses goals. Whether you are looking for an estate plan or guidance on the sale or purchase of a business, Buckley Fine attorneys are ready to help.