Firm: Troutman Pepper
Location: Princeton - NJ
301 Carnegie Center Dr Suite 400
Princeton, NJ 08540
- Tel : 609.951.4117
- Fax : 609.452.1147
- Email : email@example.com
- Speaker, “Interest Limitations for Private Investment Funds and Investments,” Troutman Pepper, December 3, 2021.
- Speaker, “Plenary Session One – Earnings Stripping,” Lex Mundi Virtual Global Tax Meeting, October 19, 2021.
- Speaker, “Reap the Benefits and Avoid the Perils of Passive Foreign Investment Companies (PFICs),” Private Investment Fund Tax Master Class, June 23, 2021.
- Speaker, “Taxation on Carried Interest for Non-Tax Professionals,” EWM Global Webinar, May 7, 2021.
- Speaker, “Update on Section 1061 Carry Regulations,” Troutman Pepper Webinar, February 26, 2021.
- Speaker, “Regulations on Withholding on Foreign Partners Finalized,” Troutman Pepper Webinar, December 9, 2020.
- Speaker, “Tackle Tax Issues of Restructuring Distressed Debt and Businesses,” The FRA (Foundation Research Associates) 12th Annual Private Investment Fund Tax & Accounting Forum, November 12, 2020.
- Speaker, “The Proposed Carried Interest Regulations Are Finally Here,” Financial Executives Alliance, September 3, 2020.
- Speaker, “The Reintroduction of Net Operating Loss,” Financial Executives Alliance, June 17, 2020.
- Speaker, “Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions: Asset and Quasi Asset Acquisition Considerations and Rep and Warranty Update,” Tax Executives Institute, Inc. (TEI) New Jersey Chapter, February 14, 2020.
- Panelist, “Key Aspects of Data Ownership and International Taxation of Digital Assets,” Financial Executives Alliance’s New York City Private Equity / Venture Capital Networking Group, February 12, 2020.
- Speaker, “Goodwill in Corporate Asset Sales: Tax Planning, Personal v. Corporate Goodwill, Allocation and Valuation Rules,” Strafford Publications, Inc., January 23, 2020.
With more than 425 lawyers in 14 offices across the United States, we use the unique skills and talents of our people, the breadth of our practices, and the depth of our experience to deliver powerful solutions to clients’ legal and business issues. The firm was founded in 1890.
Start closer to the right answer.® Our firm has grown from a two-person law office formed in Philadelphia to a large, sophisticated law firm with a national and international practice. While much about Pepper is new and different from its beginnings, we retain traditional values passed down through the decades: respect for the rule of law, pride in an excellent work product and commitment to the client’s cause. Today, Pepper Hamilton is a diverse firm of men and women from a broad spectrum of backgrounds, united in these values.